iT presents the various areas in which user privacy is involved and outlines the obligations and rights of users, the website and its manager, the ways in which users data and information are processed, stored and protected are reported here.
In case of questions or problems related to personal data, please contact the manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This website and its owner take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure that the necessary measures are taken to protect their privacy throughout their visit experience.
- Data controller is the writing company, that is Società Carlin S.r.l. legally located in Corso Sempione, 3 – 20145 Milan – Italy, VAT N°. 00592950075, e-mail email@example.com;
- Responsible for processing is Mario Risso;
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person;
- Processing – any operation or set of operations performed on personal data or on personal data sets.
- Interested Subject – a natural person whose personal data has been processed;
- Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
Data protection rules
We are committed to the following data protection rules:
Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our treatment activities have legitimate reasons. We always consider your rights before processing personal data. At your request we will provide information regarding the process.
Processing is limited to the purpose. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which personal data were collected.
Processing is performed with minimal data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for each purpose.
Processing is limited to a period of time. We will not store your personal information for longer than necessary.
We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Interested Subject Rights
The interested subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – know if your personal data is being processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained, why and by whom they are processed.
- Right to access – access data collected from/about you. This includes the right to request and obtain a copy of the personal data collected.
- Right of rectification – ask for the correction or cancellation of your personal data deemed inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to cancel – under certain circumstances it is possible to request the deletion of personal data from our archives.
- Right to restrict processing – if certain conditions apply, you have the right to limit the processing of your personal data.
- Right to oppose treatment – in some cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in case of direct marketing.
- Right to oppose automated processing – to oppose automatic processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You can exercise this right if there is a result of profiling that produces legal effects that affect or significantly affect you.
- Right to data portability – get your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if possible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- Right to make a complaint – if we refuse a request under data access rights, we will give you a valid reason. If you are not satisfied with the way your request was handled, please contact us.
- Right of help from the Garante Privacy – request for support to the supervisory authority on privacy and other legal advice such as claim for damages.
- Right of withdrawal of consent – the user has the right to revoke the consent given for the processing of personal data.
How we use your personal information
Personal data will be processed in the normal activity of the company for the following purposes:
Exclusively directed to the fulfillment of contractual obligations or the acquisition of pre-contractual information, as well as to satisfy requests of the interested party relating to supplies and / or services;
Connected to the obligations established by laws, regulations, community regulations, as well as by instructions given by authorities authorized to do so, or by supervisory and control bodies, as well as in compliance with tax and accounting obligations;
Connected to communication activities, including commercial ones;
Improvement of your user / client experience.
We may process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data were collected. To do this, we will make sure that:
- The link between purpose, context and nature of personal data is suitable for further processing.
- Further processing does not damage your interests and there is adequate protection in processing.
Methods of data processing: the processing of data will be done by manual, computerized and telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
The collected data fall within the category of personal identifying data that is strictly connected and instrumental to manage relationships with customers and suppliers. The complete list of those responsible is available at the company’s headquarters and to find it, it will be sufficient to contact the aforementioned person in charge.
Data retention period: the data will be stored in a form that allows their identification for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they were processed.
We will inform you about any further processing and purpose.
Users wishing to delete their personal data can submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your data
We do our best to keep your personal information safe. We use secure protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymity and pseudonyms where applicable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
While we do our best, we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we undertake to notify the competent authorities of any data breaches.
We will directly inform you if there is a threat to your rights or interests.
We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent breaches of security and to assist the authorities in case of violations.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not direct children to our services.
Cookies and other technologies used
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or device when you visit a website. The cookies on this site help us to understand how people use our website. They collect information such as which pages are visited most frequently, which features users use and which websites people have visited before visiting our site. We use this information to improve our website and provide a better user experience.
Manage cookies in different web browsers
You can block cookies by activating the function in your browser that allows you to refuse the use of all or some cookies. Several web browsers may use different methods for managing cookies.
Consider that if you use your browser settings to block all cookies you may not be able to access all or some parts of our site.
Alternatively, you can control some third-party cookies using a privacy management platform like AboutAds o AllAboutCookies.org.
Cookies will remain active for 365 days. Users who wish to remove cookies can forward the request to the address email@example.com.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated by Società Carlin S.r.l., user may copy the content solely for personal use, provided that all the copyrights and other notifications of the content are retained, but it is not possible to download or reuse it otherwise. This service includes without limitation: texts, photographs, graphics, video and audio content.
By accepting our privacy and cookies policy, you agree to the above statement. This complies with recent legislative requirements for websites in order to obtain explicit user consent.
The last change was made on 07/01/2019.